The Terms and Conditions on this page are set out by Warramunda Estate Pty Ltd ABN:63640904423 and govern your usage of this website and any purchases made through this website. Before submitting any purchase through this website you the ‘customer’, ‘user’, ‘visitor’ have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Warramunda Estate will not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18 years.
- All orders are subject to the stock being available at the time of delivery.
- After you have submitted an order you may not cancel that order without our consent. For orders requiring international delivery, Warramunda Estate cannot consent to cancellation where your order has been processed outside of Australia.
- Warramunda Estate reserves the right to cancel your order at any time. We will notify this action by email or telephone, using the contact details provided with your order. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- Prices of any given product or service supplied by Warramunda Estate are subject to change without notice.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright. No material from the website can be copied or reproduced without the express permission in writing from Warramunda Estate.
- Wine faults will be assessed case by case and replacement is at the sole discretion of Warramunda Estate. To request a replacement you must be the original purchaser and have purchased the product directly from Warramunda Estate. You must return the original bottle (at least half full) to Warramunda Estate at your own cost. We reserve the right to substitute the vintage for replacement.
- Warramunda Estate cannot deliver to PO Boxes. You must provide a physical address where your wine can be accepted and signed for delivery between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays only.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include all Australian taxes.
- Delivery charges will apply for delivery within Australia to non-metropolitan areas and for delivery to Western Australia, Northern Territory and some Queensland postcodes.
- If a delivery charge is applicable to your order this will be calculated and notified to you before confirming your order through this website.
- All orders are pending stock confirmation. Warramunda Estate reserves the right to amend or limit the quantities of wine you can order through this website and cannot guarantee supply of the quantities requested in your order.
- Delivery is deemed to be complete when the order is received and signed for at the address you have specified for delivery. You are required to notify us within 10 days from the date of delivery if you are concerned about the quality/condition of the products received.
- Warramunda Estate takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of goods once delivered by our delivery agent and signed for at the address you have specified for delivery.
- Lost or damaged wine (by breakage) during the delivery process will be replaced or the full value of those products be refunded by mutual agreement.
- Under no circumstances can Warramunda Estate guarantee delivery within our advertised delivery time frames. We endeavour to deliver promptly within these time frames but they should be used as a guide only.
- In the event that computer error results in a material misstatement of the price of your order Warramunda Estate may, prior to your receipt of the order or at any time thereafter, require that you the customer pay the difference between the amount actually paid in respect of your order and the correct amount payable.
- Warramunda Estate and its delivery agents insurance don’t cover any real or perceived damage/stress to wine quality due to heat or temperature issues. We use every care during the delivery procedure to reduce the risk of heat damage.
Wine purchases can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase date, subject to the following;
- Returned or exchanged wines must be returned to Warramunda Estate in their original packaging.
- At our discretion Warramunda Estate may refund or replace wine that we are satisfied has incurred genuine heat damage or stress.
- Wines requiring refund or exchange must be returned to Warramunda Estate at your own cost.
ISSUES WITH ORDERS
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org